Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1948 Mar. 6, (Summerton, S.C.), Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., to Harold R. Boulware, (Columbia, S.C.)
- De Laine, Joseph A., Sr.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Boulware, Harold R., d. 1983--Correspondence
African Americans--Civil rights--Southern States--History--20th century
Segregation in education--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Voting--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Poll tax--Southern States
Clarendon County (South Carolina)--Race relations
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- Letter from Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Summerton, S.C.) to Harold R. Boulware (Columbia, S.C.) re discrimination in voter registration in Clarendon County, S.C., where many teachers were turned down.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 2)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library