Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1948 Feb. 10, (Columbia, S.C.), James H. Hinton, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Summerton, S.C.)
- Hinton, James M.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Hinton, James M.--Correspondence
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People--Trials, litigation, etc
African Americans--Civil rights--Southern States--History--20th century
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- Letter from James Hinton, President of S.C. NAACP Chapter (Columbia, S.C.) in response to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr.'s letter (1948 Feb. 5); re deposit of funds from Clarendon County NAACP in NAACP Defense Fund, filing of bus transportation suit [Pearson v. County Board of Education (1948)] and 27 Feb. 1948 meeting between Clarendon County School Board and attorney Harold Boulware.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 2)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library