Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1945 Sept. 28, (Sumter, S.C.), Carrie D. Martin, to H.B. Bechman, (Summerton, S.C.)
- Martin, Carrie D.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- Martin, Carrie D.--Correspondence
Public Schools--South Carolina--Clarendon County
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
United States, South Carolina, Sumter County, 33.91617, -80.38232
- Letter from Carrie Martin (Teacher, Sumter, S.C.) to H.B. Bechman (Superintendent, District 22, and High School Principal, Summerton, S.C.) inquiring why Bechman's attitude toward her has suddenly changed; Martin denies accusations that she antagonized individuals to solicit funds for Liberty Hill School and resubmits her teaching application.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 21)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library