Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1957 Nov. 7, (Greeleyville, S.C.), George Plowden and Carol Williams, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (New Rochelle, N.Y.)
- Plowden, George and Williams, Carol
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
- United States, South Carolina, Williamsburg County, Greeleyville, 33.581, -79.98897
- Letter from George Plowden and Carol Williams of Grand Lodge (Greeleyville, S.C.) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (New Rochelle, N.Y.) re De Laine and his son's status in Grand Lodge; bank check and envelope included; [DeLaine's] handwritten annotation dated 1972 in margin.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 11)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library