Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Report, 1946 Nov. 28, [St. Matthew, S.C.], Report on Education, Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., to the Bishop, visiting guests, Presiding Elders, Ministers and Friends
- De Laine, Joseph A., Sr.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- African Methodist Episcopal Church--Clergy
African Methodist Episcopal Church
Public Schools--South Carolina--Summerton
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- Report [St. Matthew, S.C.] by Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. re status of African American schools; details Land Grant Colleges, teacher recertification and salaries, A.M.E. Colleges and Allen University.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 20)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library