Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Program, 1998 July 1, (Summerton, S.C.), In Loving Memory of Mrs. Rebecca Seals Bembury, Liberty Hill A.M.E. Church
- Liberty Hill A.M.E. Church
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- Bemberry, Rebecca Seals, d. 1998
African Americans--South Carolina--Genealogy
Clarendon County (S.C.)--Genealogy
African Americans--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Obituaries--South Carolina--Clarendon County
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- programs (documents)
- Program (Liberty Hill A.M.E. Church, Summerton, S.C.) on funeral services for Rebecca Seals Bembury, wife of Rev. James Washington Seals (1930-1973) and Laque Otis Bembury (1982-1991), daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Seward (Louisa Watson) Palmer; includes obituary.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 25)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library