Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Program, 1997 Jan. 5, (Summerton, S.C.), Homegoing Services for the Late Mrs. Comilla Eliza James Washington, St. Mark A.M.E. Church
- St. Mark A.M.E. Church
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- Washington, Comilla Eliza James, d. 1997
African Americans--South Carolina--Genealogy
Clarendon County (S.C.)--Genealogy
African Americans--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Obituaries--South Carolina--Clarendon County
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- programs (documents)
- Program (St. Mark A.M.E. Church, Summerton, S.C.) on funeral services for Comilla Eliza James Washington, wife of Arthur Washington, daughter of Mr. And Mrs. Marcus (Annie Caldwell) James; includes obituary.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 25)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library