Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Program, 1986 Mar. 6, (Summerton, S.C.), In Loving Memory of the Late Mr. Harry Briggs, Sr., St. Mark A.M.E. Church
- St. Mark A.M.E. Church
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--South Carolina--Genealogy
Clarendon County (S.C.)--Genealogy
African Americans--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Obituaries--South Carolina--Clarendon County
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974
Briggs, Harry, -1986
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- programs (documents)
- Program (St. Mark A.M.E. Church, Summerton, S.C.) of funeral services for Harry Briggs, Sr., a plaintiff in the Clarendon County (S.C.) School Segregation Case (Briggs v. Elliott); includes obituary.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 25)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library