Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Program, 1977 July 24, (Davis Station, S.C.), In Remembrance, Mt. Zion A.M.E. Church
- Mt. Zion A.M.E. Church
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--South Carolina--Genealogy
Clarendon County (S.C.)--Genealogy
African Americans--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Obituaries--South Carolina--Clarendon County
- Pearson, Hammett, d. 1977
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- programs (documents)
- Program (Mt. Zion A.M.E. Church, Davis Station, S.C.) on funeral services for Hammett Pearson, a plantiff in Clarendon County (S.C.) School Segregation Case [Briggs v. Elliott] and co-founder of Clarendon County branch, NAACP; includes obituary and advertisement for Fleming and De Laine Funeral Home (Manning, S.C.) with handwritten note Levi's brother.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 25)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library