Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Program, 1974 Aug. 6, (Charlotte, N.C.), Funeral Service for the Reverend Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., Greater Bethel A.M.E. Church
- Greater Bethel A.M.E. Church
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--South Carolina--Genealogy
Clarendon County (S.C.)--Genealogy
African Americans--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Obituaries--South Carolina--Clarendon County
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- programs (documents)
- Program (Greater Bethel A.M.E. Church, Charlotte, N.C.) of funeral services for Joseph A. De Laine, Sr.; includes obituary and reprint of New York Times article by Judith Cummings on 20th anniversarry celebration of Brown v. Board of Education (1954) and on DeLaine's role in Clarendon County (S.C.) School Segregation Case [Briggs v. Elliott].
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 25)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library