Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Program, 1939 Mar. 17, (Columbia, S.C.), Funeral Services of Dr. E.H. McGill, Allen University
- Allen University (Columbia, S.C.)
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--South Carolina--Genealogy
Clarendon County (S.C.)--Genealogy
African Americans--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Obituaries--South Carolina--Clarendon County
- McGill, E.H., d. 1939
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- programs (documents)
- Program (Allen University, Columbia, S.C.) on funeral services for Dr. E.H. McGill (President, Allen University); [DeLaine's] handwritten note on reverse identifies McGill as husband of Joseph A. De Laine, Sr.'s first cousin, Carrie De Laine.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 25)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library