Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1964 May 13, (Cincinnati, O.H.), Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., to I. DeQuincey Newman, (Charleston, S.C.)
- De Laine, Joseph A., Sr.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Newman, I. DeQuincey--Correspondence
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- United States, Ohio, Hamilton County, Cincinnati, 39.12711, -84.51439
- Letter from Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Cincinatti, Ohio) to Rev. I. DeQuincey Newman (Charleston, S.C.), regretfully informing Newman that De Laine will not be able to return to S.C. [for election and Consecration of newly elected Bishops] due to DeLaine's wife and family's objections.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 12)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library