Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1955 Oct. 22, [New York, N.Y.], Sol Berkowitz, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr.
- Berkowitz, Sol
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
African Americans--Civil rights--Southern States--History--20th century
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
- United States, New York, New York County, New York, 40.7142691, -74.0059729
- Letter from Sol Berkowitz (New York, N.Y.) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. informing De Laine that now that Berkowitz's health has improved he is ready to fight with African Americans to combat racial discrimination: as a white man and a Jew who knows what it is to be discriminated against I stand firmly with the negroe [sic] people in their fight for freedom from southern terrorists.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 7)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library