Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1955 Oct. 30, (Chicago, I.L.), Mr. and Mrs. A.M. Jackson, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (New York, N.Y.)
- Jackson, Mr. and Mrs. A.M.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
African Americans--Civil rights--Southern States--History--20th century
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
- United States, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, 41.85003, -87.65005
- Letter from Mr. and Mrs. A.M. Jackson (Chicago, I.L.) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (New York, N.Y.) offering best wishes to De Laine family and enclosing financial support; postscript on reverse.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 8)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library