Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Letter, February 18, 1964, I. D. Newman to Evans Realty Co.
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Letter writing--South Carolina--Columbia
Real estate agents--South Carolina--Sumter
African American businesspeople--South Carolina--Columbia
Real property--Valuation--South Carolina
Administration of estates--South Carolina
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
United States, South Carolina, Sumter County, Sumter, 33.92044, -80.34147
- 1 page
One page typewritten letter from Isaiah DeQuincey Newman to the Evans Realty Company dated February 18, 1964; Newman informs the realtor that he has contacted the heirs and widow of a lot that he owns, and that all parties are willing to sell at the price offered by the realtor.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: General, 1964, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections