Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Letter, February 18, 1963, I. D. Newman to H. J. Kirk
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Letter writing--South Carolina
African American businesspeople--South Carolina
African American clergy--South Carolina
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
United States, South Carolina, Sumter County, Sumter, 33.92044, -80.34147
- 1 page
One page typewritten letter dated February 18, 1963 addressed to Rev. H. J. Kirk describing the enclosure of $5.00 for joint stock dues.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: General, 1962-1963, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections