Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Letter, January 11, 1958, I. D. Newman to Church Members
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Letter writing--South Carolina--Charleston
African American clergy--South Carolina--Charleston
Church meetings--South Carolina--Charleston
Church membership--South Carolina--Charleston
Church finance--South Carolina--Charleston
- United States, South Carolina, Berkeley County, 33.19768, -79.95099
United States, South Carolina, Charleston County, Charleston, 32.77657, -79.93092
- 1 page
One page typewritten letter from Isaiah DeQuincey Newman to members of Wesley Church dated January 11, 1958 requesting attendance at a meeting to be held on January 19, 1958 following church services on that date.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: General, 1950-1959, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections