Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Report of the Committee on Nominations, Middleton-Rosemond United Methodist Church, 1984
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Corporation reports--Religious aspects--Christianity
Methodist Church (U.S.)
Church management--South Carolina
Church membership--South Carolina
Church officers--South Carolina
Church officers--Methodist Church
Church trustees--South Carolina
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- Two page report of the Committee on Nominations, Middleton-Rosemond United Methodist Church, probably prepared in 1984. The first page of the report includes a list of nominees to fill church offices for the year 1985; some of these positions in the church include lay leader, recording secretary, church historian, church treasurer, and chairman of communications, among others. The second page of the report includes the names of church members who serve as members-at-large of the administrative board, the committee on nominations and personnel, the committee on finance, church trustees, and the committee on pastor-parish relations.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: Newman, Top., Meth. Ch., Middleton-Rosemond, Cola., 1983-1984, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections