Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Monies Paid into Good Hope Farmers Cooperative Association, May 21 and 29, 1972
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Cooperative societies--South Carolina
Agriculture, Cooperative--South Carolina
African American farmers--South Carolina
- United States, South Carolina, Darlington County, Lamar, 34.16877, -80.06257
United States, South Carolina, Saluda County, 34.00614, -81.72692
United States, South Carolina, Saluda County, Saluda, 34.00152, -81.77205
- 2 pages
Two pages of handwritten notes on monies paid into the Good Hope Farmers Cooperative Association, dated May 21, 1972 and May 29, 1972. Members of the cooperative have paid for shares in the cooperative, and for plants.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: Newman, Top., Good Hope Farmers Coop. Assoc., Inc., 1972-1975 & n.d., Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections