Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Speech, 1985, in favor of amending S. 74, which pertains to South Carolina's blue laws
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Speeches, addresses, etc.
Sunday legislation--South Carolina
Repeal of legislation--South Carolina
South Carolina. General Assembly. Senate
Good Samaritan (Parable)
- United States, South Carolina, 34.00043, -81.00009
- Two pages of a typewritten speech delivered in 1985 that requests amendments which propose the repeal of South Carolina blue laws to be added to Bill S. 74.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: General, 1984, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections