Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- State of South Carolina Secretary of State, Articles of Incorporation of the Progressive Development Corporation, filed May 24, 1968
- Date of Original:
- Articles of incorporation--South Carolina
Boards of directors--South Carolina
Real property--South Carolina
Low-income housing--South Carolina
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- Three page document of articles of incorporation for the Progressive Development Corporation, filed with the state of South Carolina on May 24, 1968.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Newman, Top., Progressive Dev. & Co., 1968, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections