Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Form 2106, IRS Statement of Employee Business Expenses, 1961
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- United States. Internal Revenue Service
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Income tax--South Carolina
Income tax deductions--South Carolina
Travel costs--South Carolina
Automobiles--Cost of operation
- United States, South Carolina, 34.00043, -81.00009
- 2 pages
Two page statement of employee business expenses form 2106 belonging to Isaiah DeQuincey Newman; the form includes computation of travel and automobile expenses during the year 1961.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: General, 1960-1961, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections