Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Forest Products Sale Agreement made between Middleton-Rosemond United Methodist Church and M. L. Corley and Sons, May 21, 1984
- Date of Original:
- Middleton-Rosemond United Methodist Church
Real property--South Carolina--Richland County
Forest products--South Carolina--Richland County
- Newman, I. DeQuincy, 1911-1985
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- 3 pages
Three page agreement for the sale of forest products made between the Middleton-Rosemond United Methodist Church as seller, and M. L. Corley and Sons as buyer; the agreement includes a diagram of the tract of land designated for the cutting and removal of trees.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: Newman, Top., Meth. Ch., Middleton-Rosemond, Cola., 1983-1984, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections