Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Speech, Advocating support of elderly South Carolina residents
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Speeches, addresses, etc.
Older people--Care--South Carolina
- United States, South Carolina, 34.00043, -81.00009
- Two pages of a handwritten speech requesting social support services for the elderly that include long-term care and home based services.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Rights Holder:
- Digital image copyright 2008, The University of South Carolina. All rights reserved. For more information contact South Carolina Political Collections, USC, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Folder: Newman, Sermons, n.d. f.1, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections