Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Announcement for Good Hope Farmers Cooperative Association meeting at Mt. Zion United Methodist Church
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Cooperative societies--South Carolina
African American clergy--South Carolina
District superintendents (Methodist)--South Carolina
Choirs (Music)--South Carolina
Clemson University. Extension Service
- United States, South Carolina, 34.00043, -81.00009
- 1 page
One page handwritten announcement for a meeting of the Good Hope Farmers Cooperative Association. The meeting program includes an address by Dr. Granville Hicks; a performance by the Mt. Zion Church gospel choir; remarks from Mr. Anderson, executive director of the Black River Electric Company; and representatives of the Clemson University Extension Service.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: Newman, Top., Good Hope Farmers Coop. Assoc., Inc., 1972-1975 & n.d., Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections