Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Letter, December 7, 1984, I. D. Newman to Fred Heleine
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Letter writing--South Carolina--Columbia
African American clergy--South Carolina--Columbia
Methodist Church (U.S.)
- Meadors, M. L.
Aiken, James E.
- United States, New York, New York County, New York, 40.7142691, -74.0059729
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- 2 pages
Two page typewritten letter from Isaiah DeQuincey Newman to Dr. Fred Heleine, dated December 7, 1984, expressing regret for a missed application deadline due to health problems.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: Newman, Top., Meth. Ch., Middleton-Rosemond, Cola., 1983-1984, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections