Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Promissory Note for Educational Loan, February 21, 1936
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Promissory notes--Georgia--Atlanta
Methodist Episcopal Church. Board of Education
Gammon Theological Seminary
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, South Carolina, Darlington County, 34.33235, -79.95769
United States, South Carolina, Darlington County, Hartsville, 34.37404, -80.0734
- 1 page
One page promissory note dated Februrary 21, 1936 promising the payment of $235.00 to the Board of Education of the Methodist Episcopal Church in Chicago, Illinois; the note is signed by Isaiah DeQuincey Newman.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: General, 1929-1949, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections