Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Letter, March 8, 1971, I. D. Newman to Robert M. Vance
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Letter writing--South Carolina
Banks and banking--South Carolina--Clinton
United States. Federal Housing Administration
City councils--South Carolina--Clinton
Real estate development--South Carolina--Clinton
Housing subsidies--South Carolina--Clinton
- United States, South Carolina, Laurens County, 34.48357, -82.00593
United States, South Carolina, Laurens County, Clinton, 34.47263, -81.88066
- 1 page
One page letter from Isaiah DeQuincey Newman to Robert M. Vance of M. S. Bailey and Son, Bankers, dated March 8, 1971. In the letter, Newman, president of Statewide Homes Foundation, expresses appreciation that the bank has recognized Statewide Homes Foundation's application for sponsorship for a new rent subsidized housing development in Clinton, South Carolina. He assures the bank that their services will be considered favorably pending the Federal Housing Administration's approval of the project.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: General, 1971, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections