Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Letter, August 7, 1969, I. D. Newman to Theodore R. Frierson
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Letter writing--South Carolina
Civil rights workers--South Carolina
African American civil rights workers--South Carolina
African American clergy--South Carolina
Affidavits--South Carolina--Richland County
- United States, South Carolina, Charleston County, Charleston, 32.77657, -79.93092
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- 1 page
One page typewritten letter from Isaiah DeQuincey Newman to Theodore R. Frierson dated August 7, 1969 requesting his signature on an affidavit.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: General, 1969, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections