Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Form 803, Resolution of Board of Condemnation, Docket No. 43.365, May 15, 1961
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Sumter County (S.C.), Newman, M.C.
Eminent domain--South Carolina--Sumter County
Real property--South Carolina--Sumter County
- United States, South Carolina, Sumter County, 33.91617, -80.38232
- 1 page
One page resolution awarding the heirs of the estate of M. C. Newman $15.00 in compensation for 1700 square feet of land condemned and used in the construction of a right-of-way.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: General, 1960-1961, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections