Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Letter, c. 1985, I. D. Newman to Jim Johnston
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Letter writing--South Carolina
Thank-you notes--South Carolina
Conference rooms--South Carolina
African American clergy--South Carolina
- United States, South Carolina, 34.00043, -81.00009
- 1 page
One page handwritten letter from Isaiah DeQuincey Newman to Jim Johnston thanking him for the use of a conference room on behalf of the Middleton-Rosewood Church for a Sunday worship group.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: Newman, Top., Meth. Ch., Middleton-Rosemond, Cola., 1985 and n.d., Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections