Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Letter, March 14, 1983, I. D. Newman to Sam H. Johnson
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Letter writing--South Carolina--Columbia
African American clergy--South Carolina--Columbia
Church development, New--South Carolina--Columbia
African American churches--South Carolina--Columbia
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- 1 page
One page letter from Isaiah DeQuincey Newman to Rev. Sam H. Johnson, dated March 14, 1983. In the letter, Newman describes the enclosure of copies of correspondence related to a new church that he is seeking to establish in the Meadowlake Estates neighborhood of Columbia, South Carolina; Newman also notifies Johnson that he will seek his counsel with procedures to establish the new church.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: Newman, Top., Meth. Ch., Meadowlake New Church Project, 1983, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections