Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Letter, January 15, 1982, I. D. Newman to Maryneal Jones
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Letter writing--South Carolina
African American clergy--South Carolina
Religious newspapers and periodicals--South Carolina
Women periodical editors--South Carolina
Methodist Church (U.S.)
Spartanburg Methodist College
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
United States, South Carolina, Sumter County, Sumter, 33.92044, -80.34147
- 1 page
One page typewritten letter from Isaiah DeQuincey Newman to Maryneal Jones, editor of the South Carolina United Methodist Advocate. The letter, dated January 15, 1982, outlines the payment of subscription fees in the amount of $170.00 on behalf of Mount Zion Church in West Sumter, South Carolina.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: General, 1982, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections