Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Letter, May 28, 1981, I. D. Newman to D. M. Winter, Jr.
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Letter writing--South Carolina
Real property--South Carolina--Columbia
Real estate lawyers--South Carolina--Columbia
Corporations--Real estate investments--South Carolina--Columbia
Negotiation in business--South Carolina--Columbia
Down payments--South Carolina--Columbia
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- 1 page
One page letter from Isaiah DeQuincey Newman to attorney D. M. Winter, dated May 28, 1981. In this letter, Newman authorizes Winter to act on behalf of the Midcom Corporation in a real estate negotiation for the purchase of acreage in Columbia, South Carolina.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: Newman, Top., Midcom Corp., 1981 & n.d., Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections