Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Letter, December 12, 1979, I. D. Newman to Robert L Jackson
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Letter writing--South Carolina
African American businesspeople--South Carolina
Boards of directors--South Carolina
Attorney and client--South Carolina
Lawyers--Dismissal of--South Carolina
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- 1 page
One page typewritten letter from Isaiah DeQuincey Newman to attorney Robert L. Jackson, dated December 12, 1979, notifying Jackson that the board of directors of Midcom Corporation, of which Newman is president, has chosen new legal representation.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: Newman, Top., Midcom Corp., 1977-1979, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections