Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Letter, May 10, 1974, I. D. Newman to Gloster B. Current
- Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Date of Original:
- Letter writing--South Carolina
African American clergy--South Carolina
Clergy--New York (State)
African American clergy--New York (State)
Methodist conferences--South Carolina
- United States, New York, New York County, New York, 40.7142691, -74.0059729
United States, South Carolina, 34.00043, -81.00009
- 1 page
One page letter from Isaiah DeQuincey Newman to Gloster B. Current, dated May 10, 1974. In this letter, Newman announces his intent to retire from the South Carolina Conference of the United Methodist Church, and makes inquiries as to his retirement eligibility status.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Folder: General, 1974-1975, Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, South Carolina Political Collections, The University of South Carolina Libraries
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections