- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Statement on the Findings of the South Carolina Advisory Committee Report, "South Carolina: The Use of Block Grants in Education"
- United States Commission on Civil Rights. South Carolina Advisory Committee
Newman, I. DeQuincey (Isaiah DeQuincey), 1911-1985
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights--South Carolina
Civil rights movements--South Carolina
- Newman, I. DeQuincy, 1911-1985
- United States, South Carolina, 34.00043, -81.00009
- legal documents
- 4 pages
Block Grant -- Education
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For further information please contact the University of South Carolina, South Carolina Political Collections, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, Topical, United States Commission on Human Rights, South Carolina Advisory Committee, n.d.
Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections