- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Forest Products Sale Agreement made between Middleton-Rosemond United Methodist Church and M.L. Corley and Sons, May 21, 1984
- Middleton-Rosemond United Methodist Church (Columbia, S.C.)
M.L. Corley & Sons
Moorer, J. D.
Frederick, Henry L.
James M. Vardaman & Co., Inc.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights--South Carolina
Civil rights movements--South Carolina
- Newman, I. DeQuincy, 1911-1985
- United States, South Carolina, Midlands, 33.98793, -80.98065
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
- legal documents
- 3 pages
Middleton-Rosemond United Methodist -- Columbia (S.C.) -- Richland County (S.C.)
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For further information please contact the University of South Carolina, South Carolina Political Collections, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, Topical, Methodist Church, Middleton-Rosemond, Columbia, 1983-1984.
Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections