- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003
- Initial Decision of Administrative Law Judge James F. Tierney, on issues concerning the Midcom and Nuance Corporations, May 14, 1980
- United States. Federal Communications Commission
Tierney, James F.
Riehl, Richard M.
Price, Ilene R.
Fields, Mark E.
Davidson, Tom W.
Freeman, William D.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights--South Carolina
Civil rights movements--South Carolina
- Fields, Mark E.
Derrick, Charles Alan, 1953-
Newman, I. DeQuincy, 1911-1985
Cook, G. Robert
- United States, South Carolina, Midlands, 33.98793, -80.98065
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
- legal documents
- 65 pages
Nuance Corporation -- Midcom Corporation -- Columbia (S.C.)
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For further information please contact the University of South Carolina, South Carolina Political Collections, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers, Topical, Midcom Corporation, 1980.
Isaiah DeQuincey Newman Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections