- The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Civil Rights Demonstrators March in Columbia
- Dawson, Mickey
The State Media Company (Columbia, S.C.)
- Date of Original:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Civil rights movements
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- Civil rights activists march in front of the Ritz Theater in downtown Columbia to protest segregated movie theaters. They are part of a group of civil rights activists organized by the Youth Movement of the NAACP.
1323 Main Street, Columbia, S.C.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Copyright The State Media Company. All rights reserved. For more information, contact the Walker Local and Family History Center at Richland Library, Columbia, S.C. 29201.
- Original Collection:
- Box 267, Negro Demonstrations in town, The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Contributing Institution:
- Richland Library