- The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Blacks United for Action demonstrate at City Hall
- The State Media Company (Columbia, S.C.)
- Date of Original:
- City Hall (Columbia, S.C.)
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- Civil rights demonstrators with the local group Blacks United for Action march outside Columbia's City Hall to demand greater services for blacks from city and state government. Hands are raised with a clinched fist in a Black Power salute.
1737 Main Street, Columbia, S.C.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Copyright The State Media Company. All rights reserved. For more information, contact the Walker Local and Family History Center at Richland Library, Columbia, S.C. 29201.
- Original Collection:
- Box 50, Protest march, 4E-1388, The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Contributing Institution:
- Richland Library