- The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Protestors in front of the Elite Restaurant
- The State Media Company (Columbia, S.C.)
- Date of Original:
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- Protestors carry signs in front of the Elite Restaurant. The protestors claim that the restaurant discriminates against black customers. A For Rent sign is visible in the window of the former UFO Coffeehouse next door.
1738 Main Street, Columbia, S.C.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Copyright The State Media Company. All rights reserved. For more information, contact the Walker Local and Family History Center at Richland Library, Columbia, S.C. 29201.
- Original Collection:
- Box 47, Pickets at Elite Restaurant, 4E-0310, The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Contributing Institution:
- Richland Library