- The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Federal Agents Discuss the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Tutte, Vic
The State Media Company (Columbia, S.C.)
- Date of Original:
- United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- FBI Special Agent E. L. Boyd (right) discusses enforcement of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 with South Carolina law enforcement officers at the United States Court House.
1100 Laurel Street, Columbia, S.C.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Copyright The State Media Company. All rights reserved. For more information, contact the Walker Local and Family History Center at Richland Library, Columbia, S.C. 29201.
- Original Collection:
- Box 268, Civil Rights, Pic of E. L. Boyle, FBI, U.S. Atty. Terrell L. Glenn conferring on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Contributing Institution:
- Richland Library