- The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Matthew Perry honored by State NAACP
- The State Media Company (Columbia, S.C.)
- Date of Original:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. South Carolina State Conference
- Perry, Matthew J. (Matthew James), 1921-2011
Newman, I. DeQuincy, 1911-1985
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- black-and-white photographs
- Columbia attorney Matthew J. Perry is given the Distinguished Native Son Award by the South Carolina branch of the NAACP. The award is presented by Rev. I. DeQuincey Newman, field secretary of the state NAACP.
2324 Gervais Street, Columbia, S.C.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Copyright The State Media Company. All rights reserved. For more information, contact the Walker Local and Family History Center at Richland Library, Columbia, S.C. 29201.
- Original Collection:
- Box 36, Matthew J. Perry, testimonial day, 4C-8485, The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Contributing Institution:
- Richland Library