- The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- NAACP meeting at First Calvary Baptist Church
- The State Media Company (Columbia, S.C.)
- Date of Original:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. South Carolina State Conference
Civil rights movements
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- Student activists who are boycotting classes at South Carolina State College due to the unfair termination of instructors attend a NAACP meeting at First Calvary Church in Columbia to discuss the boycott. The students are, from left, John W. Stroman of Savannah, Benjamin Bryant of Mullins, and Joseph Hammonds of Blackville.
1403 Pine Street, Columbia, S.C.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Copyright The State Media Company. All rights reserved. For more information, contact the Walker Local and Family History Center at Richland Library, Columbia, S.C. 29201.
- Original Collection:
- Box 35, NAACP Meeting, 1st Calvary Baptist re SC State College, 4C-7772, The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Contributing Institution:
- Richland Library