- The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Jannette White Convalescent Home for Aged Negroes
- The State Media Company (Columbia, S.C.)
- Date of Original:
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- black-and-white photographs
- Jannette White, left, Viola Shelton and Mrs. Elector Harris in the newly founded Jannette White Convalescant Home for Aged Negroes. The women are holding a plaque commemorating the founding of the institution.
1600 Jeter Street, Columbia, S.C.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Copyright The State Media Company. All rights reserved. For more information, contact the Walker Local and Family History Center at Richland Library, Columbia, S.C. 29201.
- Original Collection:
- Box 10, Jannette White Home for Negro Aged, The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Contributing Institution:
- Richland Library