Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Early dismissal at A.C. Flora High School
- Andrieski, Edward
The State Media Company (Columbia, S.C.)
- Columbia, S.C. : Richland Library
- Date of Original:
- A.C. Flora High School
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 1 Falcon Drive
- images (object genre)
- Students at A.C. Flora High School are dismissed early due to tensions and some fighting between Black and white students. Class was also canceled for the following day.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright © The State Media Company. All rights reserved. For more information, contact the Walker Local and Family History Center at Richland Library, Columbia, S.C. 29201.
- Original Collection:
- Box 267, A.C. Flora High, 4D-6980
The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Contributing Institution:
- Richland Library