Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Aaron Henry and Matthew Perry at SC VEP meeting
- Taylor, Richard
The State Media Company (Columbia, S.C.)
- Columbia, S.C. : Richland Library
- Date of Original:
- Voter registration
- Henry, Aaron, 1922-1997
Perry, Matthew J. (Matthew James), 1921-2011
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- images (object genre)
- Aaron Henry and Matthew Perry on stage at Allen University during a SC Voter Education Project (VEP) meeting in Columbia. Henry is chairman of the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party and Perry is a lawyer practicing in Columbia. The Voter Education Project is aimed at increasing Black voter participation.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright © The State Media Company. All rights reserved. For more information, contact the Walker Local and Family History Center at Richland Library, Columbia, S.C. 29201.
- Original Collection:
- Box 267, Civil Rights, Aaron Henry, chairman of Freedom Dem. Party of Miss., speaking at SC VEP meeting, 4C-2942
The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Contributing Institution:
- Richland Library