- Barbara C. Jordan Archives
- [Remarks Suggested for Barbara Jordan to Speak at the Houston Dental Society, May 21, 1977]
- Date of Original:
- African American women politicians--Texas
Speeches, addresses, etc.
Medical care--United States
- Jordan, Barbara, 1936-1996
- United States, Texas, 31.25044, -99.25061
- speeches (documents)
- Text of remarks suggested for Barbara Jordan to speak at a meeting of the Houston District Dental Society. The text calls for the containment of medical costs, increasing early and periodic screenings, and the development of a comprehensive national health care system. The last page contains a definition for the term "factoring."
- Local Identifier:
- local-cont-no: TSOU_0455-005-003
- Metadata URL:
- 6 p. ; 28 cm.
- Original Collection:
- ark: ark:/67531/metapth611242
[Remarks Suggested for Barbara Jordan to Speak at the Houston Dental Society, May 21, 1977], ark:/67531/metapth611444
- Contributing Institution:
- Texas Southern University. Library