- Barbara C. Jordan Archives
- [Letter from Alan Wiseman to Barbara C. Jordan - September 10, 1982]
- Wiseman, Alan
- Date of Original:
- African American women politicians--Texas
Speeches, addresses, etc.
University of Texas
Jordan, Barbara, 1936-1996--Correspondence
Howrey & Simon
Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs
United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Jordan, Barbara, 1936-1996
- United States, District of Columbia, Washington, 38.89511, -77.03637
United States, Texas, Travis County, Austin, 30.26715, -97.74306
- letters (correspondence)
- Letter from Alan Wiseman, written on Howrey & Simon letterhead, to Barbara C. Jordan at the LBJ School of Public Affairs at the University of Texas. The letter speaks of her recent testimony filed with the House Committee on the Judiciary, as well as the testimony of Burnell Roberts.
- Local Identifier:
- local-cont-no: TSOU_0456-002-001
- Metadata URL:
- 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- Original Collection:
- ark: ark:/67531/metapth611196
- Contributing Institution:
- Texas Southern University. Library